CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Too Many Changes

Yea, so I think I have changed my blog like five times. I keep looking at other blogs and I just can't find what encompasses my family. Perhaps a constant change in look is "my thing"- we shall see. I'll keep posting pictures and fun things and attempt to do some blogging in words. For now, enjoy . . .

3 comments:

Cory said...

hey, that red checked shirt looks like one of my little girlies. is it?

Vanessa said...

Yep! Sure is- I loved that thing. . .

Cory said...

me too! i like your blog by the way. each time i come, there are more fun things too look at. i need to update mine with some pictues. I just took some fun ones of moma drinking from the hose!! i'm sure a lot of moms would be grossed out by that, but i did it and i'm still alive!