CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Potty Training


I've decided to try potty training- again. Daniel turns three at the end of this month and I'd like to have him out of diapers by that time. So, this morning while I was nursing Coral, I asked him to get a pull up for when we left the house. I could hear him in there looking and he kept yelling "I can't find pull ups Mom!" So, I went to help and found him with everything pulled out of his drawers and on the floor. Of course along the way, he found his red hat and had to wear it for the day. He is one handsome kid! Oh, and he told me he was sorry I didn't have boy parts!!!! I love being a mom!

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

What a cutie! Next time I am home for a few days I will definately call you. I came into town a while back and met a few of our friends at the park so the kids could play and we could catch up. You had JUST had Coral so we didn't call you. Next time though. Hopefully it will start to cool off by that time.
I seriously can't believe how big Daniel is getting. Its funny how they just stop growing in our minds when we stop seeing them each week. I am totally LOVING the red gingham outfit of Coral's! And the little bow. Too cute!
Do you think you can get the rest of our little group of friends to join the blogging world? I would sure love to keep up with everyone this way. I miss all of you.
Sorry for the SUPER long 'comment'. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

hey, i put a counter on my blog too!! i'm a copy cat