I love lazy days . . . Carlo was home again yesterday and I was able to recoop a little. It is sooo nice having him home much more.
We've all had a little bit of a bug/allergies. Coral had a tiny fever on Wednesday, Daniel today and I didn't feel too well yesterday. I finally showered tonight- yea, the last time was Tuesday morning. Yuck!
I bought Daniel's birthday present today- an art easel. I wanted to bust it out as soon as we came home, but I will have to restrain myself 'til Wednesday. I also went to Party City and bought various Curious George party items. You've gotta love that monkey! Why is he so curious? :) It's going to be a fun family bash!
Daniel has been doing really well with using the toilet- except this morning when I was too tired to get up again to help him. Note to self: always help Daniel when he asks to go to the potty. I had an accident to clean up that wasn't exactly what I wanted to wake up to.
I tried putting Coral in her Deluxe Jumperoo, but she's still too tiny. It was fun watching her though. She'll get in there soon.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Dancing King
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love reading your blog. Its so nice to know I'm not the only one who feels like I never shower! I will be in town on Labor Day weekend and then for that week too. I want us all to get together and do something. I don't know if the park is the answer cause it is so screamin' hot. Any ideas? I'll be in touch.
sounds like you've had your hands full!! i'm off to dland tonight with greg! exciting!! my mom is watching the kid for the whole night!! wooo hoo. though i will miss checking on her sweet little sleeping face before i go to bed myself.
Post a Comment