CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Keeping in Touch

I always use to make fun of Carlo for being addicted to computer games- now he makes fun of me for being addicted to blogging!
I think blogging is a great way to keep in touch. It's like online journal entries with pictures and fun things that make up that person's life. I check out all of the posts of friends I have listed on my blog and even some other ones. I enjoy reading them and feel like those that are far away aren't really that far. And for those of you who don't know, you can subscribe to blog feeds- it is super easy. At the bottom of the blogs is this link "Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)" and if you just click on it then you will know everytime that blog has a new post. The feeds are listed in the same drop down as your favorites and are highlighted whenever there is a new post! It's fabulous. Just wanted to share that info so you are not clicking on every single one to see if they posted something new!
Oh, I've included a picture of Daniel on the potty. He went poop again! I just think he's doing so great!

No comments: