At 11:52 am, three years ago today, my son came into this world kicking and screaming. This moment made me a mother.
I told Carlo last night that he should get me a present for all I went through. He didn't buy it. Really, I am trying every trick in the book to get him to buy me a Wii!
The Curious George theme has been a success so far. We have more to come! For now, here is a picture of the cake I made late last night.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Happy Birthday Daniel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
good job on the cake. very cute and it looks perfect!! (and i am the expert you know)
Alright woman! You are amazing, now quit showing off and making the rest of us mom's look bad! ;) And you are right, you definately deserve that Wii!
Happy Birthday to Daniel. It is hard to believe that 3 years have passed already. The cake looks awesome! Oh and you can always come and play the Wii with us you know...
I will get Mike to start talking to Carlo. He wore me down he has to be able to wear Carlo down!
Post a Comment