My ward is doing a book club and I really didn't want to participate as the book right now is one of those self help kind. I'm more into the mindless reading that takes me on adventures through the Cathedrals in Italy while I am trying to solve the unusual murders of Catholic priests (anyone know what book I am reading?). However, I did get guilted (my own of course) into picking up a copy of the read and am LOVING it.
The author just kind of lays out all her thoughts on Simplifying in ways I have never thought about, but am constantly trying to do. Since I have picked up the book, my mind has been constantly pondering her words. I am looking forward to the reviews tomorrow night.
I am a phase person. I think perhaps I have long term attention deficit disorder. I can focus on tasks at hand, but I don't like to be working on those tasks for a long period of time. I am also like this with hobbies and pretty much everything else. Right now I am tired of dishes and laundry. Next week I will probably have them all done every day and done perfectly. For now, I have no desire. Oh, and my hobby right now is blogging and reading. Perhaps my one constant has always been volleyball.
I think I may have passed my phaseful life onto Coral. She was a perfect sleeper for three nights in a row and now wakes up every three hours and cries forever before going to sleep. I'm hoping the sleeping phase will kick in a again soon!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Simplify
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment