Carlo had to work late, so I have been trying to keep busy today. As a matter of fact, it is after 10:00 pm and he still isn't home.
I dropped my car off this morning at Just Brakes for the fourth time. I am not happy with them and hope the problem has been fixed this time. I don't want to go back there anymore!
My friend, Valerie, and I went and looked at Joanne's for things to make hairbands for our babies, but I couldn't find anything I liked. However, next door at Babies R Us we found trays for Bumbos. I already used it today and it was great for Coral to get her toys.
My big oops of the day . . . yep, I forgot my mom's birthday! I am such a jerk. I cried when she reminded me. And here she is the one who took me at 7:30 this morning to drop my car off for it's brakes! I feel like the worst daughter ever.
Daniel went poop on the potty again today. He kept getting off and on the toilet and I finally put him on there and kept giving him books to read. It took forever (once again), but he didn't have any accidents today.
His birthday is in a few weeks and I am doing a Curious George cake. I can't figure out what I want to do though. I found a few ideas online, but I think they are beyond my skills. I need to figure out what to do!
Friday, August 17, 2007
My Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment