CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Learning Lessons

This is just a quick post. I was so boastful about Daniel's pooping on the potty yesterday . . . . then we went to Walmart and I rented a Barney (not my fav) cart. I heard him ask if there was a potty half way through shopping and found him squatting in the cart. Yep, he'd gone poop. I'm sure that one will take awhile! I'm learning though.

I took a picture of Coral in her Bumbo. She's adorable! And then Daniel had to have his picture taken too! Enjoy. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

corals a cutie in her bumbo. i loved that thing for ahnika. it was perfect... hey, not sure why, but i can't see a lot of the things on your side bar to the left of the computer screen. i can only see half of them. is something wrong with me, or what? (besides the usual of course)

Brett and Heather said...

Oh the joys of motherhood!!! I'm sure Ryan will surprise me one day (when I'm brave enough to venture out without a pull up on.) He is doing so well at it right now that I don't want to brag for fear that I will jinx it.

EvaMarieva said...

She has gotten so big! I can't wait to see her again.