My husband and I just celebrated our fifth anniversary! When we married, five years seemed so far away and now two kids later . . .
We didn't do anything really fancy- just went out to dinner without the kids. Then we picked up Coral and went home. Coral is breastfed, so I don't spend too much time away from her. Daniel, on the other hand, spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house! How nice is it to have my parents live down the street. It was a special treat to just have one kid at home for the evening. And now I am blogging and Coral is back to sleep. Pretty soon I will have to go and pick up my almost three year old and then it will be back to constant noise, but I love it. He is one funny kid!
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Dude, 5 years? You guys are ancient. Time for you to start living vicariously through your children.
Five years...man it seems like yesterday we went to your Cypress reception. I am glad to have you as a friend these last few years. Congrats!
Post a Comment