CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 27, 2007

Future Gymnist


Coral was trying to watch Daniel and I sitting at the kitchen table. I think we may have a future gymnist on our hands!

I am so excited. I bought me a folder and some dividers today to organize my food storage information. I'm ready to dig in. Daniel also picked out some Scooby Doo underwear and I grabbed some boxer briefs for him. It's fun picking out undies for him now that he's potty trained. I can just imagine how crazy I'll go when Coral reaches that stage.

Here is a great website I checked out for finding deals on clothes- shopstyle.com.

3 comments:

Brett and Heather said...

I love Daniel's comment of the week. I laugh every time he says something new. Brett wants to know how he comes up with these things. :)

Lisa Mc said...

Cute kids!!! I am so glad you are so ecited about food storage. That is great for our ward.
Lisa

EvaMarieva said...

I can't wait to learn more from you about food storage! I never get to hear much about it but our stake did a great fair at the last conference. Oh and we love Coral's newest picture and pose. It makes us miss you guys even more.