CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 10, 2007

A Death in the Family

Carlo's grandpa died on Tuesday. He found out three weeks ago he had cancer and it was in his stomach, lungs and throat. It's truly sad to have him pass on, but it is also a blessing. Now he is not suffering.
At this moment, Carlo is taking his final for organic chemistry. When he gets home, we leave straight for the airport. We won't see him again until Sunday night. Unfortunately, we are not able to afford plane tickets for the family. I have never been left at home without him, but I know he needs to be there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

too bad you can't borrow my dog, jedi. he growls at everything when greg is out of town. makes me feel safe that my big buddy is protecting me. RRRRRRR!!
just have daniel work on his growl if you get scared.
Sorry to hear about carlos g-pa

EvaMarieva said...

I hope you weekend has been okay. I have a hard time sleeping when Mike is away so you have been in my thoughts and prayers. Mike was saddened to hear about Carlo's Gpa. Take care!

Anonymous said...

eva- add me to your blog so i can see it. i want to check it out also, here's mine... superawesomefamily.blogspot.com feel free to check me out!
Vanessa- need more stuff to copy! add more things!!! that is after you get done with all the catch up lovin from your man! ha.