This is Brutis and he came to our home on Wednesday. Well, I actually plucked him out of the street after I almost hit him. He was a resident of our backyard for about two hours, five minutes and twenty-three seconds. Thankfully, he was adorned with three tags containing contact information, so he didn't have to become a full time resident.
Isn't this little girl just too cute?! Bald, but cute. Oh, my maiden name is Baldwin, so maybe I cursed her!
She also decided to "play" with her mobile the other day. Surprise, surprise when Mommy came in! Sadly, it has been put to rest- the mobile that is.And then Daniel can always make me laugh- even if doesn't mean too and he's in pain. Yep, in pain. I am a terrible mom. He got his had stuck in the ball blowing toy. I mean, really stuck. I thought I could just pull it out, but no. So, with my laughter and a stop to take a picture for my blog (I know, but you'd do it too) I remembered to put soap around his arm. It slipped right out. I don't even know what is in store for me with a boy!
Don't my kids look freakishly alike?!
Mickey Mouse came to visit our clubhouse! Check out those front teeth!
And I had a flat tire today and changed it with the assistance of my friend Whitney. Yep, all without the help of a man! I called Carlo and he did not believe me. Apparantly, he does not realize women power!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
We Have a New Dog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Many your kids make me laugh and smile. Yes I will probably do the same for our kids (about Danny and the stuck hand). I am glad you are enjoying life.
I love when Coral wears Ashlynn's old cloths it just makes me want another little girls so bad. But we know that probly will never happen. And what in the H#!* are you doing picking up a Pit Bull. That thing could have killed you. You are crazy. I am scared to death of those beasts. So is that Whit S. that helped you.
I am with K on this one...you are nuts to let a pit bull near you, but gutsy none the less. And way to go on the tire change. I've had to do it all by myself before too...not a pleasant experience, but it can be done by a woman without a man's help. GIRL POWER!
You've been tagged by me again-but something different this time. Check out my blog to see what to do. Oh and I didn't tag Cory so you could.
Post a Comment