CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 5, 2007

Dreams

My night was full of dreams chasing Daniel around with a poopy bum! I love being a mother . . . :)

Here are some pics (not of my dream!).

Coral has to have her monkey, Mr. Dangles, to sleep!



Daniel is taking to my love of reading. I turned around and he was on the couch with a book. A man after my own heart. Or maybe it's because I read to him twice a day and have reading time when I have a book and he has a book or magazine. It's the only way I can get into my favorite reads during the day!



I caught Daniel this morning practicing his letters! He only knows a few so far, but I'm so excited that what I have been teaching him is working!

2 comments:

Ashlynn and Coleton said...

Your kids are adorable. Miss you guys. Ashlynn asks about Daniel every once in a while.

EvaMarieva said...

Coral is so cute with her monkey and Daniel readng..my heart skips when I realize how big they are getting.