CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 22, 2007

Just Done

Freaky Food Storage Dinner - done.
Discovery Toys Party - done.
Friends wedding reception - done.
Teaching Relief Society lesson - done.
Parent's garage sale - done.

It was a busy week last week and now I am doing nothing! Well, there are always kids to take care of and a house to clean. So, I guess I will just do the usual with nothing extra.

Thanks to all who helped out with the different activities and for those who supported and participated. I have great friends.

And isn't this a cute picture?

3 comments:

Ashlynn and Coleton said...

Minus the foot. She is adorable.

Lisa Mc said...

You did a great job this week on your lesson,and Freaky Friday!!!
Thanks for all you do for the Relief Society Sisters!

EvaMarieva said...

It is a cute picture. I am glad everything went well. Enjoy your no busy time. I look forward to mine.