CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Family Birthday Party

My side of the family has a Halloween Family Birthday Party each year. My brother, niece and I all have birthdays in October, so we have fun by dressing up and carving pumpkins. My mom always makes a "surprise" Halloween style cake. It is one of my favorite times of the year.

My birthday is tomorrow. I'll be turning 29 years old. This morning, I went for a run/walk with my kids and looked down at them in the jogger. All of the sudden I was overwhelmed with how blessed I am. I have beautiful, happy and healthy children that I get to stay home with every day because my wonderful husband works hard for us to do so. I always thought I'd be through with my baby bearing years by this age and well established. I wouldn't change a thing though. (I probably ought to come back to this post when I'm having bad days!)

Our Royal Family



Aunt Jenny helping Daniel with his pumpkin degutting!



This years spooky cake! I carved the pumpkin on the left.

3 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

Happy Birthday! You are a young 29 years and I am so grateful to know you and have you as such a good friend! I love your family picture and the costumes look so great! Have a good birthday.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I feel like through reading your blog, that I know you better now that when we actually lived within 500 miles of you! And I just love it! Hope you have a really great day! Kelli

Daisy Paige said...

I love the 'family' costumes you guys and the Ricks dressed up in. I'm going to have to remember that next year.