CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Spoooky Shark's Reef

Sharks Reef held a Halloween event yesterday. The kids could dress up and go trick-or-treating in Sharks Reef! So, my sister, a friend- Jordan and the kids and I decided to go and check it out. Daniel had fun, but he wouldn't touch the fish in the petting tank and he was all spooked out when it was time to go to bed. He never lets me cuddle him, but I got to last night! Now I know I just need to get him scared!

Coral received many comments on her princess costume and Daniel was her knight-in-shining armor. Oh, and thanks to Paula for letting me borrow the sling. It made the trip much easier. And so many people made comments on how cool it was!

And Coral's costume was a loaner from Michelle- thanks to you too!

Enjoy the pics.











Coral holding her trick-or-treat bag. She held onto that thing for pretty much the whole time!



4 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

Their costumes are great and that hat is adorable on Coral. I can't wait to see your costumed family picture...hint hint...

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

So cute! Oh, and you look so great! Perhaps you need to get yourself in more pictures (don't we all!). Looks fun! Kelli

Anonymous said...

You guys would fit in well at our wards medieval thing on friday night...

Brett and Heather said...

Looks like tons of fun!!!