I finally had some peace and quiet to go to the bathroom . . . Daniel was in playing with Coral as she jumped in her Jumperoo. All of the sudden Coral starts crying and I hear Daniel yell in a panic "I cut her finger off!"
I was up and off the potty so fast to find an injured finger, but not even close to what I had imagined. Daniel was spinning the toy on the Jumperoo and Coral was playing right along with him, but her finger got caught. So, instead of a missing finger, it was only a pinched finger. Thank goodness. Now I suppose I ought to explain what it means to have a finger cut off.
Um, and yeah, I had mine cut off when I was a crawler. Thanks to quick action from my parent's, it is still intact.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Quiet, Bathroom Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Good thing you had already gone to the bathroom cause you would've needed to...
I am glad her finger was just caught. I love Danny's comment this week!
Post a Comment