CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Tagged By Two

Okay, so I am finally taking the time to do this!

The ABC’s of ME!
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Carlo and Cory.
C-Cake or Pie: Cake, but I love a good pie alamode
D- Day of choice: Sunday- Carlo is home all day!
E- Essential Item: my kids and diaper bag- don't leave home without 'em
F- Favorite Color: depends on clothes or decorating (blue, green, cranberry)
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: I don't like gummy candy period!
H- Hometown: Tonopah, NV
I- Indulgence(s): Ben and Jerry's
J- January or July: July- it's sunny and warm!
K- Kids: Daniel and Coral
L-Life is Incomplete Without: My family and the gospel
M- Marriage Date: August 3, 2002.
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother and 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Losing my husband or one of my children
Q- Quote(s): "Nice"
R- Reason To Smile: The things children say.
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three +: Valerie, Brandi, Olivia
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I did drama in jr. high and high school
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat, but not that often
W- Worst Habit: Nagging my husband (I'm sure he'd agree)
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasound- i get to see my babies!
Y- Your Favorite Food: seafood, my mom's cooking
Z- Zodiac: scorpio

No comments: