Results of the poll- six pack, opposite your back, everyone wants a six pack!
Yea, haven't posted in awhile and it hasn't been the lack of desire- just the lack of time. I've been busy juggling my two beauties. Coral has definately hit the separation anxiety stage and cannot have me out of her sight. I am flattered though. And Daniel is still Daniel.
I had fallen asleep this afternoon while nursing Coral when Daniel runs into her room yelling "I'm pooping! I'm pooping!" I start to pull down his pants and yes he was pooping. I start following him to the bathroom holding his underwear underneath him and praying nothing lands on the floor. Meanwhile, Coral had rudely been interrupted during her feeding time and was awkwardly being carried to the bathroom. I one-arm lift Daniel on the toilet and Coral spits up all over the bathroom counter. I had had enough of bodily fluids in that one moment to last my week!
We ordered a double jogging stroller and it finally came last night. We went for a "stroll" after Carlo put it together and then I went running/jogging/walking this afternoon. Daniel, Coral and I just love it. I put my Ipod on and they enjoy the view. I can hardly wait for tomorrows excursion.
Oh, and I had an "America's Funniest Home Video" moment while playing volleyball last night. My ankle gave out on me and I dropped dead to the floor. It was like I just killed over as I didn't have the reaction time to catch myself. I just layed there and laughed my head off while the game continued. Oh to the clutzy moments I am thankful I don't have all the time!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
One Poopy Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
when greg and i were dating, we were walking outside of a video rental store when he kneed me in the butt. well, he hit a nerve and since i was in midstep, i couldn't support myself with my other leg so i slowly fell to the floor. i could only use my hands, so i was clinging to his legs trying to keep myself up, but it didn't work and i slowly sprawled out on the sidewalk like a pancake on my back. it was super funny and we still laugh about it to this day.
Post a Comment