CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

For some reason, I always think my birthday is going to be full of fairy dust, magical events, sparkles, smiles everywhere and people yelling "Happy Birthday" to me on the streets. Well, I'm finding out that birthdays get less and less eventful each year; not because I'm getting older, but because life gets in the way.

However, I am grateful for friends who call or email to remember me. Those do make the day much better. For now, I can concentrate on making my children's birthdays full of sparkles and excitement! I want them to enjoy life to the fullest!

4 comments:

Ashlynn and Coleton said...

Sorry i missed your birthday. I dont think i really knew when it was. Dont take it personal i forget my husbands birthday to. I am just kind of a grinch I guess. Love you and happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy-we celebrated Jason's bday with the fam tonight so I didn't get to call. You need to come to Disneyland for your birthday and then it will be filled with magical things. We went last night and I got Jason a birthday badge and so people would go out of there way (disney employess) to wish him happy birthday.

EvaMarieva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daisy Paige said...

Oh shoot! Happy late birthday, Vanessa! My birthday gift to you is the baby belly pic you requested I post on my blog. It's there now, strictly for your enjoyment!