CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Comments

How come no one leaves comments anymore? My friends and I were just discussing this the other day. People stop by, but don't say hi. Hmm . . . which one are you- a blog stalker or a blog guest?

8 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

Amen sister!

Tasha said...

If I have something witty and/or sarcastic to say, I will make my presence known - otherwise I'm a stalker. And sometimes I'm wasting time I should be spending elsewhere so I just pop in, read up on people's lives and continue with what I should have been doing in the first place. Sometimes I find that comments of yea, I agree, me too don't really add to the conversation, and I try to always make sure that I'm one who, when making a comment, uplifts and edifies those with whom I am conversing across this fabulous exsitence known as the blogosphere. Therefore, and thus verily, in order to make sure that the comments I make are superb, stellar and simply spectacular, I just visit.

How's that?

Cory said...

i know no one leaves comments anymore. i'm getting bad about it too. Here's my comment

Jason St.Clair said...

It's too inconvenient to take the time to write up a comment. In our fast-paced world of "better means quicker and with less effort," nobody wants to take the time to do anything.

Shoot, next you'll be asking to actually talk to people audibly where they have to respond in a timely manner instead of just texting or emailing at their own convenience.

Ashlynn and Coleton said...

Stalker. I never know what to say. I am really just wanting to keep tabs on my peeps.

Whitney said...

I know what you mean, you are one of the few that post on my blog and thank you!!!!

But I do have to say I don't always leave a comment because it never fells.... when I get on the computer or phone world war 3 breaks out in my house. So I leave to take care of the battle and I never make it back to the computer. Anyways when I can I do leave a comment.

Laurel said...

Procrastinating guest. (I'll make a comment later...)

Jamie Poort said...

Stalker