This Saturday, will be my first born's fifth birthday. We've decided our kids will only get "friend's" birthday parties on certain years and the fifth is one of them. So, here is the result of our party invitations. (Notice the invite rolled up inside the bottle.) I hope Daniel loves me because it took a lot of designing and thought to put these all together.
A family favorite - Reading! And might I mention ALL the books in the background. We brought home 22 books from the library for all of us!
My dear friend, Amber, let me be a part of her gender ultrasound. Yay! Her husband was unable to make it, so I was her other half. It was a precious moment to be a part of as the technician announced, "It's a boy!" and some tears were shed. Pregnancy is truly a miracle and has its own joys. Especially when you are not the one lying on the table pregnant. Thanks for letting me share your moment!


4 comments:
Wow! On everything (reading, ultrasounds, crowns and the invite). What great moments to have as memories.
PS Design my future invites please!
Thanks for coming with me V, I was happy you came cause I needed you there more than I thought I would. You are a great friend.
Hey you stole our pirate bday invitations =) That is almost exactly what we did for Davids invites year before last. fun fun!!
Can you send me (Amber) this picture over email so I have the original. I don't have any pictures like this from even Jordan. Thanks.
Post a Comment