CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mini Jason


Oh! I can't forget to blog this. Jason is Carlo's best friend from high school. It just so happens that Daniel and Jason showed up at the BBQ with the same outfit on! So, Jason was Carlo's replacement for the afternoon since Carlo didn't go with us. Hilarious!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hairstyle is also very similar...what handsome guys!

EvaMarieva said...

That was too cute. I am glad you were able ot spend the weekend with us and see the family and ohana. We love you and wish you were in Cali too-but Vegas works for now ;)!

Jason St.Clair said...

I love how guys can show up to an even with the same outfit and they think it's awesome, whereas if the same happens to girls, they get all angry.

Just have Daniel grow a goatee and the difference between us will be indistinguishable!