Wednesday, July 8, 2009
The Three Things of Today
Coral has been quite different than Daniel in temperament. As a matter of fact, Daniel was an angel compared to Coral in many ways. Although Daniel's one flaw has been relating to other children. His frustration often resulted in hitting and still does occasionally.
Well, I digress. The picture may be a little fuzzy, but this is how Carlo found Coral (lol Carlo, Coral- confusing, I know) this morning when he got up for work at 5:30 am. Hmmm . . . I never knew she had gotten out of her bed, much less heard her door open. What was she doing in the middle of the night? And why did she end up there? I found nothing destroyed, so I'll never know.
Coral can be quite mischievous. I know she is much milder compared to the little girls of some of my friends, but here are the other two "Coral Occurrences" for today. A toy dinosaur fell into the washer with the clothes I was loading from the pile in the hallway. Perhaps she felt he needed a dunk too. And while sitting on the couch blogging, I heard a distinct plop into the fish bowl. Curious. Coral was standing by me, but managed to throw a plug cover right into the bowl. The fish were frantically trying to eat it. Thank goodness it floats and I didn't have to stick my hand all the way in.
She is one active, curious Energizer monkey and I her personal jungle gym (Just ask one of my closest friends, Eva. She discovered that this weekend.) At least Coral cuddles and gives me kisses (she tried licking me today) while she is trying to climb over my head, across my lap, through my legs and anywhere else she can go.
Yes, I am a mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Coral sleeping reminded me of trying to put her to bed Friday night-what a workout but so worth every minute of it! I look foreward to a post like this one day for one of our kids-and they will be rambunctious, esp with the antics of childhood from Mike & I!
Post a Comment