I surprised my best friend, Cory, while I was in town. She had no idea I was coming. I had called her husband and asked her to set it up like they were going out on a date. And I love it because he even got her mom and sister on it because they called and asked when the kids were getting dropped off.
I slipped in their front door and was waiting on the couch. Her reaction was funny. She said she knew something was up and then she had to go back upstairs to get ready for a Girl's Night. Her husband was like, "You get better dressed for Girl's Night than for a date?!"
We had so much fun. This has pretty much been the first time we've gone out without kids since we've had them. We started with a trip to Mario's at Five Points in Huntington Beach. Oh the memories. I love it there. The food was delicious. Sorry some of the pictures are blurry, but I didn't realize until I got home that my camera was on the wrong setting!
I slipped in their front door and was waiting on the couch. Her reaction was funny. She said she knew something was up and then she had to go back upstairs to get ready for a Girl's Night. Her husband was like, "You get better dressed for Girl's Night than for a date?!"
We had so much fun. This has pretty much been the first time we've gone out without kids since we've had them. We started with a trip to Mario's at Five Points in Huntington Beach. Oh the memories. I love it there. The food was delicious. Sorry some of the pictures are blurry, but I didn't realize until I got home that my camera was on the wrong setting!
Then we went to Nordsrom's Rack and tried on random, good looking dresses and took pictures. She has those on her camera. And at one place she dared me to eat relish straight from the packet. So we both braved it and ate it! Gross! I love hanging out with her! Crazy times.
Eva watched my kids so we could go out. Thank you so much! You are the best.



No comments:
Post a Comment