CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Let's Start Reviewing!

So, I had an idea last night and I thought I would give it a try.

Many of my friends often review household products, movies, books and many other things on their blogs. I LOVE getting their input on things so I can know if I want to try something out. Well, I thought I'd try to compile all those reviews in one place to make it easier for all of us moms!

I just created www.mothersreviews.blogspot.com and posted my first review on the movie "Confessions of a Shopaholic."

I'd love submissions from everyone! So, if you would like to post a review (and it can be on anything), email me at mothersreviews@hotmail.com and after approval I will post your review!

We'll see if this works. And Tash, I'd love to put your book reviews on there. Let me know what you think. I know not all of you our mothers, but I'd still appreciate your reviews!

Let's get reviewing!

4 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

great idea! I have often thought about it but never done it!

Jason St.Clair said...

Sexism! What if a father wants to write up a review on something?

Tasha said...

I'd love to share!

Tasha said...

I'd love to share!