Our family has been quite busy lately. Last month, I was able to take Daniel to see The Wizard of Oz. He LOVED it and still talks about it. My two nieces, Skyler and Haley, were in the play as Munchkins and one of my sister's friends was Auntie Em and Belinda the Good Witch. I too really liked the play. It was excellent. Well done!
A few weekends ago, we went up to Nothern Utah for my cousin's wedding. I was able to see my best friend, Cory, who happened to be up there from California (no pictures) and we all went swimming together.
Then my family and I went to the open house of the Oqhuirre Temple (I'm not sure how to spell that.) All I say is wow. I went to an open house when I was younger, but now having gone through the temple. If anyone was ever curious about the temple, just go to an open house. We have no secrets. It was beautiful inside and I was so happy sitting in the sealing room with my two kids and thinking about the future when hopefully we will be sitting there all together with their spouses.
The picture below is of my sister and Coral before the open house video. I think this picture is adorable!



No comments:
Post a Comment