I'm sick with a cold.
Carlo has been great taking care of the kids, but I always feel guilty when I am sick. Carlo has to take over so many things. My poor kids have kept coming in my room today and asking if they can cuddle and love mommy. They've even been suggesting remedies. Coral keeps telling me to take some medicine and Daniel- I overheard him telling Carlo they needed to take me to the hospital.
I asked Daniel if he missed me and he said, "You mean the happy you when you are not sick?"
Aww . . . I even teared up a little this evening when Coral tried to curl up on my chest and I had to have Carlo come and get her. I too just want to cuddle and love them for comfort and to give them comfort. But I don't want them getting my cold!
And where are all my reviews to post and keep me busy while I am sick?!
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Medicine Always Works
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I get the hint. Mike will send you a review. Maybe me too. I love the things your kids come up with. Feel better soon!
I'm so sorry you're sick :( I had two colds within my first 12 weeks of pregnancy. WTH? I hope you're feeling better soon.
So the necklace was mega-cool, but I haven't purchased it yet. In fact, a lot of my AV posts are things I find, but don't purchase because I'd be broke if I bought them all. When I DO in fact buy and try, I would love to offer my two-cents. And I'm sure I'll be doing more of that as I prepare for baby #1. Take care!
Post a Comment