CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Delorenzis' Doings Part II

We were only able to go to the wedding because my parent's lovingly took us. This is all of us in our hotel room. I'm sure my mom and dad would have loved to be alone, but I am so glad they brought us. My kids loved playing at my uncle's house. His back yard is so big, you can play kick ball in it and not kick the ball onto the street. My kids played their little hearts out on his jungle gym and collected eggs from his chickens, checked out his goats, helped pick cherries and veggies from the garden. It was a dream land for them. And I love hanging out with family at my uncle's house. No matter how far apart we all are, just start playing a game of kick ball or four square in his garage and we have some fun- until midnight that is!

Many of our close friends and family know that Coral sucks on her monkey. Well, here is proof. She had to get all cozy on the way home and put this little guys hand in her mouth. We lovingly call him slobber monkey. One day it was getting washed and Coral was upset. Daniel brought her a new monkey (the exact same one) and she said it wasn't her monkey. Daniel told her to slobber on it and then it would be just like the other one! Too bad his suggestion didn't work. The old one is almost done.

My kids were so excited to go to California. The night before I found this- a smiling Coral and monkey all buckled in!

Our drive to California took six hours with the sheets of rain, traffic and kids. I took the picture above while driving to try and show what we had just driven through. And I was proud of my packing skills! Carlo left around 5:30 in the morning, so I packed all the luggage and baby clothes I was taking to Cory and tied down tarps. I also managed to drive stick the whole time and managed feeding the kids snacks and switching movies. Yikes! I'm sure people around me thought I was a drunk driver at times. Thankfully on the way home, Daniel managed to do the video portion.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

EvaMarieva said...

that rain looks ugly and you are so awesome and officially a mom wiuth those driving skills!