CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Arkansas Recap Take Two


We went with Grandpa to put the chickens away at night and to check for eggs. Yummy. Free range eggs straight from the chicken are delicious.

This is what we spent our days looking at. I know, you are jealous. I'm jealous now that I'm not there anymore. This is the view from their porch. Postcard picture anyone?




We also spent a ton of time at the park. Grandma really knows how to make kids happy. A trip to the park followed by McDonald's- every kids dream. I LOVE the parks there- so green.

3 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

I love their flip flops-you have two true blue CA kids!

Cassondra said...

Yeah, that view from the porch DOES make me jealous!! How amazing!

Whitney said...

Looks like a great vacation, when do I get to go?