CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 5, 2009

It is My Summer

We all have those crazy times in life where everything just seems to happen to you. I think it is my turn this summer. If something is going to happen, it is going to happen to me. In the past month, I have broken and dislocated my big toe and have been stung by a bee on my arm.

I'm posting a picture of my bee sting, which happened on Tuesday- it has been three days. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of my toe because I was having fun in Arkansas!


4 comments:

Jason St.Clair said...

You sure that was a bee and not Carlo?

steph said...

I hope the tides turn for the better, and soon. Take care and take it easy :)

EvaMarieva said...

Wow! You do need to come to Cali and then it can be your FUN summer right? take care of yourself because I still need a best friend!

Cassondra said...

Ouch! Seriously! I've only been stung once and I don't remember it getting that bad. I'm so sorry!