CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The thoughts on My Mind

1. With all the technology we have, why do I feel like I have less time to do anything?

2. Will my children ever think I am wise or an inspiration? I feel like my words of wisdom just don't compare to my parent's.

3. Friends are great and everyone needs friends. I believe there are many types of friends. Best friends, good friends, hang out friends and acquaintances. I know that I have all of those types of friends, and that out of the first three, any of them would be there in a heart beat if I really needed them. I love friends, but a lot of times I don't think I'm the friend I need to be. I could be a better friend.

4. Everyone needs a good cry. You just feel better afterwards (most of the time).

5. Why do I have to get so crazy and emotional during that time of the month? I just don't like it!

6. I want my written words to be remembered. I know I am no Shakespeare, but it would be great to have something published. I should start writing poetry again, but who has the time to do all the things I would like to with two beautiful children!

4 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Your words won't be wise until the kids are all grown up, trying to think of something wise to say to their children.
And that 'time of month' thing, is just a real pain! I think it happens, just to teach men to be patient with us, because I'm sure it takes tons of patients to deal with me every month!

Laurel said...

What great thoughts to have on your mind! Mine seem so mundane. That's great that you want to be published. I envy you creative people.

EvaMarieva said...

I love your thoughts because you are able to put words together so well and it is eloquent. Plus we all have moments where we lack the confidences in ourself but know taht you are an amazing writer, even better awesome freinds and the one person I can always count on to teach me something.

Kristy said...

Vaness,

I'm so inspired by your strength and introspection. Your children will remember you and grow in faith and strength from your words - but also by your example.

You're awesome.

Love,
Kristy

PS - sorry we didn't touch base while you were in SLC - I suck.