We spent a lot of time out on the back porch enjoying the view. The kids loved being out there, but made me and Grandma nervous. It is a long drop off the back. Such cute kids!
This is a tree in a park we went to that was struck by lightening. We were trying to figure out why there were shards of wood all over. The lightening shattered it everywhere.
It pretty much rained and lighteninged the whole first week we were there. But we enjoyed it since we come from Las Vegas! Grandma and Grandpa have a storm watch radio that goes off and beeps really loud to warn you or to let you know if you need to take cover in the basement. I was praying we wouldn't have to take cover. As a matter of fact, we flew in right behind a tornado, which uprooted signs and trees. Yea, I'm not sure I could live there for that reason. Scary!
This is my in-law's dock. It was so nice to just go down to the lake and take off.
Grandma hooked a tie strap to Coral's life jacket! Heehee. She was all over the place and making us nervous. A homemade leash!
And Coral had a turn. The kids LOVED steering. I even had a few lessons on driving a boat and I have to say, there is more to it than I thought. But if I lived by them, you can bet (watch out Steve), I'd be down there learning it all and taking the boat out by myself. It is so much fun!
And I thought I'd throw this in just so there is a picture of me!


2 comments:
yeah you do exist! ;) Man these vacation pictures make me want a vacation. I do think a visit from our favorite people would be fun AND healing!
I LOVE being on the water in a boat! How fun!!
Great pictures of your whole trip!
Post a Comment