I've been rereading the Twilight series again (only the second time) and have been excited for the second movie to come out. With the popularity of the first movie, Twilight, more money was put into the second, New Moon. I just watched the trailer and I think it looks amazing. I can already tell it is not going to follow the book exactly, but that does not bother me. I can understand for the sake of movie production and theatrics, things are not always the same.
So, for you enthusiasts, here is the trailer. Prepare to get goose bumps.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
New Moon Trailer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
It makes me want to read the books over again.
I am finally reading the last book. I just hope there is more chemistry in this next movie. It looks good!
Okay So I like Twilight but not crazy about it but that looks really good!
Makes me want to read the books again - couldn't bring myself to see the first movie - probably will be the same for this one :) I'm one of those purists I guess...
I am soooooooo excited. We definitely need to see that!!
Girls night out to see this one? I admit, I'm excited too.
Post a Comment