CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Haircut

Well, I didn't wait until the poll closed to make my decision about cutting my hair, but then again, (not that I don't appreciate those that read my blog) I would have chopped it anyway. It's nothing new to me since I've had short hair on and off since high school. The poll vote was 8 for cutting it short and 4 for not. So, in the end, the short hair won either way.

Here are the anticipated pics. I think perhaps the picture of the overall haircut would look better if I wasn't holding the camera a foot from my face! At least you can see how short it is. And there are some pictures from the water park the other day. Coral is wearing an outfit my mom made using a pattern and material from when I was a little girl! And then of course, there is a picture of Coral doing her favorite thing if i leave the light on in the bathroom- climbing the step stool! And last night I took the kids to the temple. Daniel had a talk on "My Tithing Pays for Temples," so I took him to experience the quiet and peace for the temple himself. He really liked Angel Moroni blowing his trumpet and said the American flag was waving to Jesus. There is also one spot on temple grounds, if you stand perfectly in the center, your voice will echo. So, every circle we came to, Daniel ran to the center and yelled "HELLO!" It was pretty funny.





15 comments:

Ashlynn and Coleton said...

The do is very cute. I like it alot. Looks like you guys are having a blast in Vegas. You know I would go with if I was there.

Cory said...

the water park looks fun. i want to take moma there!! also, hair is cute. it made me want to get highlights too!!

EvaMarieva said...

Love the hair! It looks so great and between you and Cory I know want to chop my hair. I miss the short look. Water park=fun! We debated on getting a kiddie pool on days when we can't leave grams and want to cool off. How weird does that sound?

Boren Family said...

Love your hair! You could always pull off the short hair cuts.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I LOVE your hair. It looks so great on you. It makes me want to do something fun and spunky too, but I'm too tired right now.

Isn't the Vegas temple the best? It's just such a contrast to the view that it looks down upon, but what a great escape from the craziness of Vegas.
kelli

J and Heather said...

You could always pull off the cute look with short hair. I just look to goofy whenever I do it. So long it is with me. But I LOVE IT!

Don and Kelley said...

I love the new hair cut!! I love short hair! You look great.

The Gunnerson Family said...

Your hair is so cute! That totally makes me want to chop my hair, too. Cute pictures of the kids, they are getting so big. It seems like to wasn't too long ago that you just had Coral, now she is walking, blowing her nose, humming a tune, and cleaning the bathroom. How darling.

Coco said...

love the new sexy do! you're a hot momma!

Cassondra said...

I meant to tell you when I saw you the other day how much I love your hair! It looks great on you!!

Life these days...... said...

I LOVE THE HAIR!!!!!!

Coco said...

i looked in the phone book under "weeds" and it directed me to lawn care or something like that. but i got this guys name from our bug guy that sprays our house. i would just look it up in the phonebook--a lot of them do free estimates. this guy did. good luck!

Anonymous said...

Love your hair! Mine is really short now... I look like a boy... I'm off in a week, so I will write more often then (remind me to update my blog...). LOVE

EvaMarieva said...

So...have Carlo start bugging Mike about coming out for the 4th... depends on gas prices and Grams too.

Daisy Paige said...

I'm way late on this but just had to tell you that your hair cut is so super cute! Coral looks so big in her 1-year pics. So exciting and sad at the same time. They just change so much so quickly, don't they?