I would like to know what my friends think- I really want to chop my hair off. I think I am done with it being so hot outside. And it won't be anything new for me- I like short hair. Vote on my poll to let me know what you think. Short hair or not?
Do you ever feel like you spend all your time reading other blogs and then never have time to do your own post? I know I do. Wow. That sure sounds like the beginning of an infomercial. But seriously, I subscribe to over 50 blog feeds and if I miss more than two days, watch out! On the other hand, if it weren't for blogs, I wouldn't know what was happening in over half of those people's lives.
Coral can hum a tune! Yea, she's musically talented already. And if I ask her to blow her nose, she can. Isn't it great that all kids are exceptional in something? She and Daniel have been so different in their growing stages.
So, today my neighbor came over and we had an impromptu photo shoot. I decided it was needed and just in time for Father's Day. Here are the results, which were very hard to get with a resistant three year old and a new walker:
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Never Enough Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Chop those dead cells!
Jason's comment made me laugh. Cut it! You are gorgeous with short hair. I am getting up the nerve to go to a bob...but we will see. Cute pics..they are getting so big.
The pictures turned out nicely.
okay, so you've never seen me with short hair and i just cut mine all off and i've never seen you with long hair and you're threatening to chop it all off?? what the heck man?
aahhh, sweet kids. And the hair...ask your husband. I chopped mine once, only to find out later that my husband isn't a lover of short hair. Although I try to tell myself it doesn't matter what he thinks, it does. But in my opinion, you would look great. kelli
Post a Comment