CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 6, 2008

A Night Out

Carlo and I had a date last night for the first time in six months. We went to Red Lobster, gift card courtesy of Carlo's Mom. She always sends us surprises in the mail and I LOVE IT! She's the best. Then we walked around the mall. I recently found out this is one of Carlo's favorite past times. Who knew? And it's free- if you can resist buying anything.

When we picked up the kids, my mom informed me of two things:

1. Coral has a temper and wants her way no matter what. This I already knew. At least there is no guessing with this girl- I'm trying to be optimistic!

2. They ate corn for dinner, and Daniel with his new rhyming phase said, "Let's not call it corn, let's call it PORN!" Well, I think I'm speechless on this one.

We had a fun day at the park yesterday. It was a water park and I think we will be visiting again this summer. Both Coral and Daniel had a blast. Coral wasn't a fan of the water, but her new discovery- steps. I'll post pictures later.

And today we are off to the park again. It has been such nice weather here! Can you believe it? But first, to Payless for jelly shoes. I found some in Coral's size and they are so cute! But we'll be doing all this with Coral's friend on her head. She tripped and hit Daniel's table full force. Now she is sporting a bruised lump. Poor Girl.

4 comments:

Jason St.Clair said...

I want to hear the conversation with Danny explaining what "porn" is and why we don't like it.

EvaMarieva said...

That is why I love Daniel so much. He can always bring a smile to my face. Mike is gonna love this one! Have you figured out where Coral gets her temper from? You kids are the best by the way! Cross you fingers for a summer trip to Vegas...

Cory said...

glad you got to have a night out with your hubby. dadi and carlo should go to the mall togther. dadi always likes to walk around the mall too. next time you're here, we'll do something fun and they can take the kids to the mall for a stroll.

Stephanie said...

Good for you, dates are few and far between for us too!