CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Uppercase Drink

It's official- a "Carlo Spice" drink has been concocted. It contains half water and half juice. This is already a family favorite (not too much juice for the kids and not too sweet for the adults) and now it has a name. I'm not sure if our kids will want to know why it is named that when they get older, but it'll sure be funny to see their faces when they figure it out!

Now I know why I was having such an awful time earlier this week. Yep, (caution to all male readers) I finally had my first menstrual cycle since getting prego with Coral. Now I have had friends and family who had "Aunt Flo" visit within the first three to five months, but I made it to nine months before the dreaded curse returned. I have to tell ya, that has to be one of my favorite things about being pregnant and nursing- no period. On a positive note- I'll know for sure I'm not pregnant again!

My friend, Eva, gave me an awesome (a few actually) gift for my home. She sells Uppercase Living and I just love the product. Here are a few pictures of the decor in my home and if you are interested in buying anything, her blog is on the side under Mike and Eva- it should have the info for Uppercase Living on it.





5 comments:

Boren Family said...

Aloha! You are so crazy. Who writes about having period. I love it.

EvaMarieva said...

I love the pictures-can you email them to me. I also enjoy the randomness of your posts. They keep me entertained.

Thanks!

Tiffani said...

You have reminded me of something to be grateful for during this VERY pregnant time of my life. NO PERIOD! That totally makes today better! Thanks for the story - it made me smile.

Grace said...

I can't believe you wrote about your period, but I have to say you are soooo lucky you don't get it forever after a baby. That's awesome!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

You've been tagged. Check out my blog to know what you're supposed to do. You've probably been tagged before, but since my blogging friend list is very limited, its just your lucky day. Only do it if you want!