I just found out this afternoon that my cousin was killed in a car accident last night. Death is a hard thing. He is the first one to pass away on my mom's side of the family- out of my grandparents, 12 aunts and uncles, 35 cousins and 33 second cousins. Shane Taylor will be missed by all.


3 comments:
Vanessa--
I am so sorry. Is there anything I can do? You know, I am your visiting teacher (even though I might not get there every month.)
Hi Nessa,
Im am so sorry! I hope you and your family will be able cope. You know it's these things when you're at a loss for words, but I realize it's hard for me to find words now cause I just don't know which ones suit the situation. So here we go: Meine liebe Vanessa, ich denke gerade in dieser schweren Zeit an dich und deine Familie und hoffe, dass ihr die Kraft habt, den Schmerz zu überwinden und den Tod zu verstehen. Mein Beileid! Hab dich lieb!
So sorry. What sad news. Hope you all are doing ok. Aren't you just so glad that you have the knowledge that you have at times like these? We're thinking of you. Kelli
Post a Comment