CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Family Pictures

Carlo and I decided to do a first- have family pictures taken! Shortly after Coral was born, I had some professional pictures taken of both children, but we have never gone as a family. Thankfully our friend, Meghan Poort, is a photographer and made the whole ordeal worthwhile. And, if I must say, the pictures turned out wonderful! With her permission, here are the results:

















COPYRIGHT POORTRAITS 2007

If anyone is interested, here is her contact information:

Meghan Poort
702-379-9662
MegPink02@aol.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, those pictures are awesome! What a pretty family!

Tiffani said...

Great pics! I love the one of you and Coral. Meghan did a great job. Is EVERYONE a budding photographer these days??? I think its great. I love that we are getting better at capturing memories and preserving time for our kids and grandkids. Digital has made it so easy and I think it is a huge blessing.
Anyhow, you guys have a cute little family.

Brock Nelson said...

Oh heavens! Those are so cute! I love the one where Coral is crying.

Daisy Paige said...

Ooh, I like 'em! I think my favorite-favorite is Daniel sitting backward on the chair. That half-smirk makes you think twice!

Amber Volle said...

The pictures turned out great. Jordan took the same pictures with the toole. I'll show them to you as soon as I can. Keith and I would love one of all of you guys, they're so darling!