CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

My Single Sis

Alrighty. So, I took some pics of my sister. She is single, about 30 years old and looking for some lovin'! Please submit the appropriate applications to myself, if you know any available worthy men. She's a hottie and definately spunky.

In all seriousness, she really did want me to take some pictures of her for her blog and complained that I did not have enough of her on my blog. Now I do! She also introduced me to my husband and told me I needed to marry him, so . . . I owe her.





1 comment:

EvaMarieva said...

Yeah for Jenn! Our ward is now the mid singles ward too so I can start showing her picture around. I do know of a few guys we are friends with that are about her age...