Oh the stories of a three year old.
Daniel was having a pretty hard time last night. He didn't want to eat the wonderfully delicious meal I'd prepared- stuffed potatoes, all with tomatoes, cheese, broccoli, green onions and salad. We've been eating on the healthier side so I can process some of the food for Coral. Obviously, this is not something Daniel is use to in our home. The result of healthy food and a little boy who didn't take a nap- a dinner plate thrown on the floor. This was a first, believe it or not. And I kept wondering if I should switch and give him our plates instead of his cheap .99 cent plastic ones from Walmart!
We put him straight to bed for punishment and listened to him scream for about five minutes- then he was out until 7:00 am this morning. Carlo chuckled to himself while Daniel was crying himself to sleep and said, "I think he's in their planning how to murder us tonight." It might not seem funny right now, but it was just the comic relief we needed at the moment.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Death in our Sleep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Danny's new comment is a classic! The potatoes sound yummy and Danny may appreciate your efforts one day-until then sleep with your doors locked :)
It is good that your husband can make you both laugh, even during those tense moments- I think that is what did it for me, Scott can always make me laugh-even if it is at myself-when I am upset with him, and I think that trait is worth it's weight in gold. And just for the record, I don't think I could say that I am doing anything that results in the adorable actions of my kiddos, but it is nice to see! :)
Post a Comment