CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Pictures and Stories

My precious, sleeping angel.



Daniel told me while I was doing dishes that he made a house. I was quite impressed with his "skills".



Daniel feeding Coral for his first time. See his enthusiasm. This bottle resulted in a lot of harm. I fed her soy formula and she's allergic. Yep, vomiting every five minutes for two hours. I was CRYING. I did not like seeing my little princess (Daniel thinks he's a princess too) so sick. I see the doctor today for a well check and I'll ask him about it.



Daniel's new pajamas! He's obsessed and tells me I have to call him Superman!



And Coral has finally found her toes!

1 comment:

EvaMarieva said...

So Superman is his name. I can do that. I hope Coral feels better and the formula gets worked out. I love the pictures of Coral sleeping. She looks so precious and flexible!