Daniel has his three year well check and Coral had her four month well check. I would just like to say that Carlo and I are breeding a giant. Our pediatrician was amazed, let me write again, amazed at how big Daniel is. Daniel is almost in the 100 percentile for his height and weight- he is literally the size of an average four year old. A whopping 41 pounds and 41 inches tall. Yes, he is already big enough for a booster seat, which most children don't graduate to until they are five!
Now Coral on the other hand is our skinny minny. She is only 13 lbs and 4 ozs and around 24 inches long. So, she is a little above average for her height and average for her weight. How different it is to have a tiny baby for a change!
Daniel was the bravest little boy at the doctor's office and kept smiling at me and telling me how good he was doing. The boy didn't even cry when he had his shot! What a trooper! He was just happy to be there. I'm telling you- not a normal kid . . .
Poor Coral cried and has slept pretty much since then. Twelve hours last night and on here second nap for today. She is also running a fever, but she did last time. I hate to see her not smiling and moving all over the place. It was nice to get twelve hours last night though.
Friday, September 7, 2007
Giant Children
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am excited to see our giant of a boy. He has grown so much since we last saw him! I am sorry to hear Coral hasn't enjoyed the shots. I think she needs some good old fashioned love and spoiling from Mike. Hopefully we will get to see you soon!
BriAnna doesn't like to get her shots either and usually just wants to sleep after. Way to go that Danny was so brave!
Post a Comment