A little over a year ago, we had professional family pictures taken. It was so nice to have someone else work with my kids for good poses and happy faces.
In an attempt to save money, I decided to take pictures myself on Easter morning. The kids were already dressed up and ready to pose. It is not as easy as it once was. They move around much more now!
Here is my attempt at family photos (minus Mom and Dad).
Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
They are such characters and you captured them so great in the pictures. BTW Where did you get Coral's dress? I love it!
so cute. coral is getting so big. she looks adorable in that dress.
I can't believe how big they are! Cuties!
Very cool. I love the bottem picture. The colors are striking and pretty. And, of course, so is the sweet little girl!
Sooo precious! I love the photo effects you added. Do you use Photoshop? or another program? I totally need some pointers.
Good job! The kids are so cute. I can't believe how big Coral is.
I am no photographer. I want to be though. there are just so many magical moments that I want capture and then I look at them, I totally missed it. I just want to be able to take better mom shots. I can't hire a photographer for everything.
I know we do suck!! We even talked about calling you guys. Next time we come down we will call ya for sure. We would love to do dinner or something. Cute pictures. I can't believe how old your kids are.
Your kids are so cute and growing up quickly! The Babcocks are actually here in Utah, living about 15 min. from us. Their little boy just turned one. We miss our Vegas friends, so at least we have one family from there to hang out with!
Post a Comment