We have begun our own family traditions as our children have gotten older.
One weekly tradition the children look forward to is Sunday morning waffles made by Dad. I really like that tradition myself! At Christmas time, we also go as a family and pick one ornament to represent all or one part of the year we have had. This tradition came from my B.F. (Just giving you a shout out!)
This year for Easter, I thought I'd do something a little different. The Easter Bunny decided to set up an Easter Egg Hunt that ended at the Easter Baskets! I thought it would be hilarious when the kids came out to find their baskets and only discovered one egg in their basket. But . . . there was no complaining. They were excited to get just one egg! It must have been one special egg to them.
We started the hunt with Carlo helping Coral and I helped Daniel. There were six eggs (Tinkerbell eggs for Coral and Spiderman eggs for Daniel)and each egg contained a clue to the next location. We all finally ended up in mom and dad's closet. Coral and Daniel received Easter backpacks this year so they can have carry ons for our trip in May to Arkansas. What a smart Easter Bunny!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Tradition! Tradition!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
fun.very cute. and thanks for the shout out. lol.
That is a great tradition. Are they wearing their backpacks around the house at all?
I love your idea of finding one egg in the basket that leads them on a hunt! brilliant!
Fun! Very cute pictures. Yep, we are moving. :( We'll be moving around the end of July or beginning of August. We're going to California!!!
What a good idea and it looks like they had a great Easter.
Post a Comment