CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Today is Coral's Birthday

My little girl is now two years old. This saddens me because I am not sure if we are having more children, so I want my youngest to be my baby forever and not grow up!

Two years ago, on April 28th, I was over at my parents house when my water broke. We went to the hospital where I spent a grueling 18 hours in labor before the doctor decided to do a repeat c-section. And finally, almost a day later, Coral was born.

Well last night, Coral decided to remind me of how I spent my night two years ago by keeping me awake. All through the night, she would get out of her bed and try to climb into mom and dad's bed. Carlo even opted for the couch after the second time. I think she was reminiscing and wanted back in my belly!

Happy Birthday Coral!

My precious surprise two years ago (Yes, she was a surprise blessing from Heaven. But we've enjoyed every minute with her and can't imagine life without her.)



My little girl now with ALL her personality. She keeps us on our toes.

4 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

Happy Birthday Coral. You are a light in our life and we love you so much. You have such a great mom and dad and we were so excited when you joined your family 2 years ago. Thanks for always making our life fun when we are around you.

steph said...

Aww she's so cute. Happy birthday!

Amber Volle said...

Happy Birthday Coral! We love you!

Stephanie said...

She's a cutie! She was fun to watch in church the other day.