We all have hard times.
Carlo lost his job, but thankfully found another one. He started work today, so he was only out of work for about a week. Although, his previous job was commission based and he really didn't make anything over the past few months. He made lots of sales, but most people didn't have the credit to get financed.
Needless to say, I have to get a job. My mother, thankfully, can watch my kids after she gets home from work around 1:30 pm. So, if anyone has any ideas . . .
Back to work after four years at home with kids- I'm a little nervous. I did work from home up until I had Coral and then my company declared bankruptcy. It's a little different to sit in your pajamas and work from home then to go to where you work.
Yikes!!!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Job Anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
good luck v-dog.
I'm sorry, I had no idea. If you guys need anything, anything please call or come over. I'm serious.
That really stinks. Trust me I know how you feel. I am going to school to be a phlebotmist. So if you can handle poking people with needles it is only a five week course. Of course you have your degree so it may not be as hard for you to find a decent job.
I've heard GREAT things about the lds employment services down there in your stake. We'll keep you all in our prayers. Kelli
I have the highest respect for working moms-especially when they work because they have to. I don't have any leads for you, but I know that you will find something that fits your needs, and don't worry: you are an amazing mom and you still will be.
It's all in the planning. Things are not going to go your way, your house may not look the way you know it could (or even should), but know that whatever it is that you are doing-you are blessing your family whether it is working or being at home. Love ya-call if you need anything! :)
Good luck. We are keeping you and the family in our prayers.
Things will get better. The best thing you have going for you is that your mom can take the kids. It is hard to find a good babysitter that you really feel your kids are safe with and then a portion of your income is paid out to them so the job really has to be worth it. I don't know of anything, I am so out of that loop. What is your degree in?
I'm so sorry to hear that! We had no clue when you came over that night. If your mom isn't able to watch Daniel and Coral, just give me a call! Don't hesitate! Let us know what happens!
Hey. I'm sorry to hear about the job situation. Going back to work is hard, but you can do anything. Mom's can do amazing things! Hope you don't mind but I stumbled upon your blog from the Rolfe's blog. You might not remember me, we worked at Hutchison and Steffens together. Just thought I'd say hi!
German! Wow. How did you pick that one?
Post a Comment