I have been putting some thought into this, but I'm not too sure this is going to be that exciting. So here it goes . . .
1. I think I am OCD. I have calmed down A LOT since having kids, but at times I can literally go crazy just thinking about all the things that can be cleaned and organized in my house. When I was in high school and we went on sports trips, all my belongings had to be in one place and each thing in its place- no scattering items about for me. In college, I had to clean my room before I could study in it. And when I was first married and up until we had kids, I went through each room and straightened and organized everything at least once a month- I'm talking cupboards, drawers, every inch of the house. Carlo still comes home and finds things moved around!
2. I've been skinny dipping.
3. I LOVE volleyball. I swear it is in my blood and I'd live and breath it constantly if I could or had the energy. I had the option of taking a scholarship to a junior college in California to play, but I chose to go to SUU. Go T-birds! They did not have a team, but I played on Women's Club and helped out with Men's Club. I also received All State setter for 2A my senior year at State. Too bad I'm not in the same shape I was back then . . .
4. I was Valedictorian in my high school. Pretty impressive, huh? Yea, we only had 55 kids in my graduating class. Yes, you read right- fifty-five. I love to read and study. In fact, I'd be a professional student if I could. But I'm only smart if I study. Ask me to remember something from awhile ago and it's not there. Never have me as a partner in a trivia game. I think I may have gotten one question right once. . .
5. I had the tip of my finger cut off when I was a baby. They had to sew it back on and you can still tell if I point it out to you.
6. I was on my way to law school when I met Carlo. I had taken the LSAT and was looking at colleges when love slipped in and took the place of law. I wouldn't change it.
7. I really want to live in California again. I think this is no secret, but Carlo and I wish we could afford to put down roots in Cali so our children can surf with Daddy. Hang Ten!
8. I love my husband and children so much. At times it can be overwhelming, but it has all been worth it. (Ask me tomorrow and I might answer differently. j/k) I also have a great extended family. Love 'em all.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Eight Things About Me - Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Any news about the job??
hey i have a chopped off finger nail! i got it chopped off wen i was like 33 i think funny story!
Post a Comment