Carlo: "You need to go to the bathroom before you go to bed."
Daniel: "No."
Carlo: "I don't want you getting up in the middle of the night like you have been."
Daniel: "No! I don't have to pee!"
Meanwhile I am sitting on Daniel's bed waiting to read him a story when I hear:
Daniel: "I don't need a dad anymore."
It was a heart wrenching moment, but even so I could not resist the smile that came to my lips. Daniel sure thought he had figured out a way of not going to the bathroom. And yes, he did have to go pee.
I had a job interview for an optometrist office. I think it went pretty well and the doctor said he would get back to me by Tuesday evening. I really liked the office, the office staff and the doctor. He is LDS, so it is a good working environment. I just don't want to leave the atmosphere I have at home with my kids and go to one that will really make me wish I was at home with my kids still.
Meanwhile, if anyone would be willing to host a Discovery Toys Party or Wildtree Tasting, let me know. If you would like to purchase anything, the web addresses are as follows (just email me with your order):
www.wildtree.com
www.discoverytoysinc.com
Also, Carlo will still be able to do side jobs and paint if anyone would like anything done in the future. His new position is as a salesman for a granite company. If anyone is looking for tile, granite, marble, etc. for their counters, flooring, etc- then give us a call!
Well, I suppose the Delorenzis' have a lot of services to offer. When you need to make some money, you do what you need to.
We have a busy Saturday and Carlo is actually home! It is going to be a good day.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Life In General
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Kids come up with the funniest things! I love it!
Good luck Tuesday. I wish I had need of your services but just yet I don't and I will definitely keep that option in mind for future references though.
Oooh an Optometrist. Would you be like a receptionist or bookeeping or an optician assistant. I miss working in the optical world. Usually they are great jobs with great pay and great hours so good luck!
Good luck. It sounds like you really are excited at the prospect of the job. I agree in that you have to really enojoy your job to go there every day. I don't have kids but when you hate your job or the enviroment is negative it is hard to be motivated. We keep you guys in our prayers and love you!
So what happened with the interview? Did you hear back yet? We're praying for your family up here!
Post a Comment